I was delighted to be interviewed on the Food Medic Podcast with the lovely Hazel Wallace.
This was my first podcast experience and despite a bit of newbie-nerves I think it went really well!
It was recorded at Global Studios, London in February 2019.
For those who don’t know Hazel’s work, she is a Doctor specialising in nutritional medicine (and an awesome podcast host too!)
In this episode we discussed some really interesting topics including:
- What do we mean by a sustainable diet?
- Why is it important to think about the cost of human health as well as the health of the planet?
- Is a Vegan diet the most sustainable way of eating for the planet?
- The EAT-Lancet report; what it is it and what does it actually mean with respect to UK public health message?
- The social and economical factors which can influence and inhibit sustainable dietary recommendations?
- The sustainability of plant based milks.
- Sourcing of sustainable and healthy meat.
You can find the podcast here (Season 2 Episode 9)….don’t forget to subscribe: https://thefoodmedic.co.uk/the-podcast/season-2/
Or on the Apple podcast app here